Waiting time/ treatment date
Treatment with donor oocytes must be precisely and thoroughly scheduled. Finding a suitable donor may take 1-3 months. Treatment cycle then takes about 4-6 weeks.
Patients in need of an IVF treatment have two options:
Schedule their treatment directly with the clinic – current waiting time: 4-8 months
Schedule their treatment through our preferred agency: www.myivfalternative.com – 2-3 months waiting time.
Advantages of using this agency:
- Cooperation with Reprofit since 2006
- Coordinators are past Reprofit’s patients themselves with personal, firsthand experience with:
- IVF, Donor IVF, FET, embryo donation and surrogacy
- Personal communication with your local specialists
- Close communication with Reprofit’s doctors and staff
- Assistance with free or less costly medications
- Personal guidance from the first point of contact in your country, personal coordinator while in Czech until you are safe at home - Pregnancy updates
- Assistance with airfare, accommodations, sightseeing and more
louis vuitton handbags louis vuitton sale